Organisation of teaching
Lessons are organised in such a way that classes are taught in homogenous age groups.
- Strict limitation of class sizes to 20 children with two teachers per class (specialist teacher and native speaker) at the same time in selected subjects.
- Transition from primary school to secondary school is deliberately organised with an introduction week, form teacher lessons and project teaching.
- The languages together with geography, history, arts and music are the central focus of the international orientation.
- “Inquiry-based learning” is the basis for all learning processes. Motivation and reflectivity are stimulated and deepened by experimenting in science, work in the school garden and excursions to extracurricular places of learning.
- Our school is committed to the digitalisation strategy “School 4.0” and understands itself as a dynamic place of education that integrates new media organically in teaching.
- In order to keep pace with the times the secondary school participates in international projects such as the development of an IB World School, taking Cambridge Certificates for a review of language proficiency or the cooperation with other bilingual schools in Austria and Europe.
- Our teachers live and convey the values of the Christian idea of man and know how to link tradition with innovation. They design their teaching according to modern methodology and cooperate in an interdisciplinary way to meet content-related and social aspects of the educational task.
- The secondary school emphasises continuous cooperation with parents in all educational matters.
- In all-day schooling, the leisure sector represents the link for the daily routine in school.